Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Idea Book & August Specials

Hi All!
Hope you are having a great summer ~ we went camping & this weekend are off to a Bluegrass festival ~ Mike won a weekend pass so we bought a second one ... He so needs a break from work!

This month there are some really amazing specials to share with you!  Not only is there a new Idea book there have been some changes to the Stamp of the month program!

#1     New Idea Book:

It's here & it is BEAUTIFUL! 
 There are so many great Project Ideas inside!  You can get yours FREE with a minimum $30 order!

#2     Stamp of the Month:






Available August 1–31, 2011 only.
With a minimum qualifying purchase of $55.00 CAN, get your D-size Stamp of the Month set for just $5.50 CAN!
Just want the stamp of the Month ~ you can purchase it for $19.95CAN

Spend:  $50.00 US / $55.00 CAN  No purchase req.
You pay only:  $5.00 US / $5.50 CAN (72% Off!)    $17.95 US / $19.95 CAN (full retail)  

Set of 9
Recommended My Acrylix® Blocks:
1" × 3 1/2" (Y1002), 2" × 3 1/2" (Y1009), 2" × 6 1/2" (Y1010), 4" × 5" (Y1012)



#3       Special Offer:




#4     Cricut & Close to My Heart!!! 
   

We now have a Cricut bundle that coordinates with Close to My Heart stamps!  When I learned this I headed out to buy a Cricut Expressions machine ~ looking so forward to getting my Cricut bundle! 
Over 700 die cuts available in this one cartridge!  Talk about Value!

#5     Join my Team!

They have made it so affordable to be a consultant ~ All this for $99 (regular retail is ove $300!) ~ and you receive bonuses as well ~ want more~ they have add ons for $40 each...
Have questions?  Need more information ~ Contact me ~ I'd love to share this awesome opportunity with you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment