Monday, January 9, 2012

They're Here!

The Spring Summer 2012 Idea Books have arrived!




 Idea Book ~ Spring/Summer 20112
Along with my sample stamp sets the Stamp of the Month Program!  I have been spending time over the holiday deciding on class samples and workshops for the coming year ~ and boy am I excited!

The specials for this month are:

Studio J Special
Perfect for those of us that do not have a lot of time on our hands for scrapbooking!

Rock the Block Special
This is a great preview item from the upcoming Idea Book ~ I have been watching a video by Teresa black ~ yes the Stamping Goddess herself~  on a neat project for this item~ Stamping Cafe members will get a sneak peak at their get together on the 20th of this month as well as a look at some of the new products & paper that is being introduces.

Stamp of the Month for January 2012
And my personal favorite is this multi use stamp set for dates~ Card making, party invitations ~ Scrapbook pages ~ I see so many uses for this set that no one should be without it ~ and it can be yours for  a discounted price with a qualifying purchase ~ oh, you just want the stamp... no Problem, you can buy it outright... but don't delay as once this month is over ~ the set is gone!

Hope to see you at one of my events real soon!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment