Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Love Monday!

I
Monday

So here we are with the weeknd past ~ and another week ahead of us!  What a great weekend this was ~
Had Stamping Cafe in Kingston on Friday night ~ There were 7 participants
Here is what we made:

A teabag folded Christmas tree ~ Elemental B&T paper was used for this project



Gift card holder using Wonderland B&T paper & the November Stamp of the Month


Inside sleeve taken out ~ decorated  with a
snowflake & some 'bling'

The inside sleeve opened up with a pocket for the
gift card to slide into.




Side view of the Christmas treat holder ~
 made from a single sheet of
 6x6 Mistletoe B&T paper
  
Treat holder ~ Mistletoe B&T paper

Then on Saturday I attended an All Day Crop Fundraiser for the GEMS at a local church.  It was a really great day with wonderful friends~ Tina, Wendy (one of my team members), Stephanie & Bonnie were there.

Here is what was made:

By ~ Advent calendar for one of her 2 girls

By :Advent calendar made for her other dughter


Made By Me: This is one side of a 2 page layout I did ~ It is our youngest son
with our Grandbaby boy and his girl!
 
Made by me: Snow flake border was made using a cuttle bug emboss folder to create
more dimension to the border paper
Here is our son ~ Going, Going, Gone!

Created by me:  A 2 page layout ~ Family Tree Time ~
Every year,  the Sunday before Christmas our family meets at
Johnson Brothers Tree farm to choose the family Christmas tree.
We have been doing this for many years & it is something that everyone looks forward to every year!
The border has shimmering pearl on the embossed snowflakes.
 I have embellishhed with a Teabag folded Christmas tree



We were challenged to create a page using only Black, White or Sepia ~
 I just happened to have a photo of my Dad whren he was just a boy!  They called him Billy!


No comments:

Post a Comment